Suredeck Plywood Platform Sheets
The ideal solution to providing a DDA compliant floor to timber platforms and ramps.
- Slip resistance complies with British Standards
- Can be cut and worked on using normal woodworking tools
- Available in a variety of colours
- Available in a range of sheet sizes and thicknesses
All panels will be made to order under factory controlled conditions to the following specification:
- Independently Tested slip resistance to conform to the required figures for both wet & dry conditions.
- Nominal thickness of 24 mm on site requirements
Panels will be supplied complete with: ( The below sizes would need to be confirmed and altered to your requirements)
- Main panel – Black, approved for Rail use.
- Tactile – Buff (RAL 1001), set 760mm back from the front edge.
- Sight lines – White, 100mm sightline (this can be bullnosed or down turned with a 100mm riser in white)
- Sight lines – yellow, 100mm sightline 1250mm from the edge.
The load bearing characteristics make it suitable for heavy pedestrian loading when supported on bearers. Fixing of sheets is simply a matter of screwing down.
Boards can be supplied ready drilled at your required centres and countersunk if required.
The plywood sheet comes resin coated so therefore it is fully sealed if the sheet is predrilled and counter sunk the sheet is fully guaranteed, however if you cutting or drilling in to the sheet this will need to be sealed either with a resin or a sealant.
We have manufactured a considerable amount of ply boards, including some boards used at a school in Shropshire that have been installed for 17 years. There are also boards down at Blackpool Train station that have been down quite some time.
We have just completed works at Reading train station for Costains this was a 280linear mtr temporary platform. Pictures of this product can be found below.
In the attachment above is our Specification for Suregrp included in it is the British standards wear test report and the specification for the plywood boards.
We can manufacture and supply to you a 18mm marine plywood panel with a Suregrp anti slip surface finish to one side with the ends sides and the underside of the sheet finished with a resin sealant finish. The boards would be counter sunk and drilled at your required centres with the holes resin coating inside.
Overall finish 24mm thick.
The load bearing capabilities of the plywood without any anti slip on is 36 Newtons per square millimetre (The product was tested by a bridge company and it took ½ a tonne at point load to break.)
All pre Drilled and Counter Sunk
Buff Or Yellow Platform Blister Tiles